Chamber of Commerce
Calendar of Events
- Month of February ~ National Canned Food Month ~ Each month The Salvation Army feeds hundreds of families in need in West Tennessee ~ You can donate canned meats, vegetables, fruits or any non-perishable foods ~ 125 Allen Avenue, Jackson TN ~ Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce will also be accepting cans ~ 112 South Main Street, Bolivar TN ~ Thank you for your help!
- February 11-28 ~ National Field Trials - Bird Dogs ~ AMES Plantation ~ Drawing and BBQ at AMES on February 11 ~ Contact: (901) 878-1067
- February 23 ~ Ribbon Cutting ~ Anytime Fitness ~ 11:30 AM ~ 116 Easy Jackson Street ~ Bolivar TN 38008 ~ Contact: (731) 518-9110
- February 23 ~ Job Fair ~ A Place Called Home ~ Location: Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce ~ 112 S. Main Street ~ Bolivar TN 38008 ~ 9 AM - 12 PM ~ Requirements: Clean background, 1 year longevity in precious employment, and reliability ~
- February 27 ~ Adult Coloring Program ~ Bolivar Hardeman County Library ~ 4 PM - 5 PM ~ Contact: (731) 658-3236
- February 27 ~ Hee Haw Tickets at HCCC~ Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce ~ Tickets are $10
- February 28 ~ Lego Club ~ Bolivar Hardeman County Library ~ 4 PM - 5 PM ~ Contact: (731) 658-3236
- March 2-3 ~ Firewise Spring Clean-Up Event ~ Bolivar General Hospital ~ More information coming soon ~
- March 3 ~ Hardeman County Soil Conservation District Annual Tree Give-Away~ 8 AM - 12 PM ~ Supplies are limited ~ Contact: (731) 658-3631
- March 4 ~ Vietnam Veterans Celebration ~ Parade 9 AM and will conclude at the Bolivar National Guard Armory ~ Brief ceremony following the parade ~ Keynote speaker Major General (Ret) James Livingston ~ Major General Livingston is a Medal of Honor recipient and the author of "Nobel Warrior"
- March 10-11, 13-14, 16-18 ~ Hee Haw ~ Hardeman County Arts Center ~ 1580 West Market Street ~ 7 PM each night ~ Tickets are $10 ~ NO SHOW March 12 and 15
- March 11 ~ Bolivar General Hospital Annual Ball ~ Old Boys and Girls Club on Hope Street ~ Mardi Gras theme ~ Proceeds for scholarships given by BGH Healthcare Foundation ~ Contact: 731-659-0216
- March 20 ~ Healthier TN Sign-Ups ~ Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce ~ Come sign up to be a part of the Healthier TN and Hardeman County Team ~ Sign Ups will be at the Hardeman County Chamber of Commerce
- March 25 ~ The Let Love Glow 5K Run and Walk ~Bolivar TN ~ 7 AM - 12 PM ~ This year will introduce an official timing company for results ~ Online fundrasing option for teams or individuals ~ More details coming soon ~